Monday, March 27, 2006


… in this moment of great confusion in my life, I was thinking where I would like to be, where I would like to sit down, to stop, to relax and organize my thoughts, get ready for the great year that is ahead of me… it is a mixture of thoughts, emotions, decisions that I don’t feel ready to make… so thinking of the place I found, as I always say, the perfect one… Taj Mahal… place where, in my opinion time stops… sitting at the bench in the garden in front of Taj Mahal I felt completely mind opened, relaxed… I felt there is nothing that can disturb the calmness and peace I felt inside… And I am wandering why that place… its not connected to religion, its not a temple, it’s a tomb… there are so many people that you could think there is no way to feel alone and so self aware there… I guess it is about the beauty of place and the girl it was made for as much as symbolism of love that the place is all about…

… looking for places that that take your breath away… enjoying every moment of confusion…


No comments: